After a chilly, long spring, we were all super ready for the heat wave that hit New York the last week of May. It got up to 90 degrees and Marlene graciously hosted a couple of rooftop pool days in a row. She’s such a great friend and a great hostess who is always willing […] Read the rest…
About Those Hardings
This is our blog, filled with pictures, stories and updates from our little life here in Manhattan. Leave us a comment, and keep in touch! More About Us.
- Hawaii 2016: part 2
- Our car battery died this morning, so we missed breakfast at the Gazebo, but we did make it in time to see the beautiful views of the coast over there, so it was all good. :) Killing me with that flower behind her ear. Nora was LOVING Andrea at dinner. Gazing at her with the […] Read more – ‘Hawaii 2016: part 2’.
- Hawaii 2016! (part 1)
- We had the best time in Hawaii with my family. I had been really anxious about the travel to get there, and the time difference with the twins at this age. I was pleasantly surprised, the travel really wasn’t that bad, and the trip was amazing and totally worth the long flights and missed sleep. […] Read more – ‘Hawaii 2016! (part 1)’.
- Brooklyn Half Marathon
- I am so happy I did the Brooklyn Half. I loved training for it. The three months leading up to the race required me to schedule time to run four times a week, and this became such a nice time for me to do something for myself, and for Klane to get to spend some […] Read more – ‘Brooklyn Half Marathon’.
- Picnic with Dad
- We spent a few hours enjoying the nice weather at the Great Lawn the other Saturday. The kids loved playing in the nice grass, looking at all the dogs walking by, and exploring. I took a few pictures BUT FIRST allow me to show you the pictures I took on my 12 mile run early […] Read more – ‘Picnic with Dad’.
- Ben and Nora: 13.5 months
- Time is flying and the kids continue to grow and change so quickly I feel like I can’t keep up. The other day I jotted down as much as I could think of off the top of my head about what they are doing right now at 13.5 months. So here are my super rough […] Read more – ‘Ben and Nora: 13.5 months’.