The Schauss’s invited us to drive out to Long Beach with them for the afternoon. I loved riding in the car, speeding over the bridge and seeing the gorgeous city skyline stretched out to the south. Once we got out to Long Beach, the houses and yards were all so cute. It felt so good [...] Read the rest…
About Those Hardings
This is our blog, filled with pictures, stories and updates from our little life here in Manhattan. Leave us a comment, and keep in touch! More About Us.
- Happy Friday
- It started with a beautiful early morning run. Sometimes, at just the right time and on just the right street, Harlem can be quite charming. ;) I’m getting back into running, slowly but surely, and I’ve finally gotten up to 2.5 miles, which means I can run a little in Central Park! It makes me [...] Read more – ‘Happy Friday’.
- Snowballs on the High Line
- Alexa and I spent a lovely evening on the High Line with snowballs in hand. The weather was perfect (not too humid or hot!) so we walked all the way up and all the way back, chatting the whole way. Such a great summer night! Read more – ‘Snowballs on the High Line’.
- Fourth of July
- I loved our Fourth of July weekend. It was exactly what I needed to cure me from my post-Utah blues. I’ve realized that the times I love New York the most are the times I get out of my neighborhood and explore the city. In the two weeks we’d been home, I hadn’t really left [...] Read more – ‘Fourth of July’.
- Utah June 2014
- I loved our trip to Utah! Spending time with family is the best, it doesn’t even matter what we do. Going to In-N-Out, helping with yard work, going to the rodeo, sitting around chatting. I just love these people. Oh and also, I love the weather in Utah! Even when it’s hot, it’s not nearly [...] Read more – ‘Utah June 2014’.
- Utah June 2014 – AF Canyon Half Marathon
- I am so happy I was able to be a part of this race! Originally I had hoped to do the half marathon, but due to injuries and health issues, I was stuck with the 5k. But it was SO inspiring to watch Justin and my parents come across that finish line! They finished in [...] Read more – ‘Utah June 2014 – AF Canyon Half Marathon’.