I just put the babies down for a nap after doing a feeding solo. Klane’s at work and my parents went for a run, so I had them all to myself. After I fed them, I burped them both at the same time and they both fell sweetly asleep on my chest, little smiles playing […] Read the rest…
About Those Hardings
This is our blog, filled with pictures, stories and updates from our little life here in Manhattan. Leave us a comment, and keep in touch! More About Us.
- Ben and Nora’s Birth Story
- I’ve been meaning to sit down and write all the details about the birth of the twins. It was such an incredible experience! I want to remember everything about it. Ben and Nora’s birth was different than I imagined in some ways, but turned out to be even better than I could have expected or […] Read more – ‘Ben and Nora’s Birth Story’.
- New motherhood
- I can’t believe my babies are 10 days old! I’m already afraid they’re going to grow up way too fast. So cliche but it’s true. Motherhood has been so incredibly great so far. I am enjoying it more than I ever could have imagined or hoped. I’m happier than I thought I’d be. At first […] Read more – ‘New motherhood’.
- The twins are here! Benjamin David Harding born March 30, 2015 9:38 pm 5 pounds 8 ounces 19 inches Nora Jane Harding born March 30, 2015 9:42 pm 5 pounds 1 ounce 19 inches Everyone is happy and healthy, and we are so grateful! Read more – ‘Introducing…’.
- Maternity photos – 35 weeks
- Alexa kindly offered to take some full term maternity photos for me. I wanted to wait as long as possible so I would be as big as possible for the pictures. :) We took them on Sunday – 35 weeks and 2 days. I have so enjoyed this pregnancy. Toward the end here I’ve gotten […] Read more – ‘Maternity photos – 35 weeks’.
- A surprise visit from my parents!
- My parents have been telling me they’re sad they can’t be here with me to experience this twin pregnancy. The other week my dad said he wanted to just hop on a plane and come see me! But I never thought he would actually DO it! :) Early on Friday morning Klane’s phone rang, he […] Read more – ‘A surprise visit from my parents!’.