This is really what my trips home are all about. Real Salt Lake game with Annie, Chris and Jake (thank you Annie! I loved hanging out with you, and the game was a blast!) The Harding sisters threw a baby shower for Jessica Porter. I love when I get to be a part of things […] Read the rest…
About Those Hardings
This is our blog, filled with pictures, stories and updates from our little life here in Manhattan. Leave us a comment, and keep in touch! More About Us.
- BYU vs UConn
- Sometimes I think I might be the more passionate BYU fan out of the two of us. Klane may beg to differ. But when I found out the cougars would be playing their season opener at University of Conneticut, just a two hour drive from NYC, I knew we HAD to go! I was so […] Read more – ‘BYU vs UConn’.
- Mallory visits
- The weekend after we went up to Boston, my friend Mallory came down to visit – from Boston! She brought a friend and I had a lot of fun touring around the city with them. They have great taste and stayed in all the best areas of the city, avoiding all the worst. We went […] Read more – ‘Mallory visits’.
- Weekend in NYC/Boston
- The first weekend in August, Bryce came out for his annual baseball-watching trip! It’s been so fun to have Bryce visit NYC every year and to go to baseball games together. He is hilarious and so much fun to have around. We love Bryce! This year he brought Brigham, which was so great because I […] Read more – ‘Weekend in NYC/Boston’.
- Chinatown Date
- Coming home from Utah was actually really great this time. It was hard to leave and I was texting Klane complaining about how hard it was, and we had a good conversation where I realized why it was hard and the ways I was making it harder than it needed to be. I realized that […] Read more – ‘Chinatown Date’.
- Smith family pictures
- Lynsie was so great to let me take family pictures for her family. She picked Alta ski area as our location and her family is gorgeous, so really I couldn’t go wrong. It was beautiful up there, the peak of wildflower season, and Lynsie’s family is gorgeous. I am so happy with how the pictures […] Read more – ‘Smith family pictures’.