After a chilly, long spring, we were all super ready for the heat wave that hit New York the last week of May. It got up to 90 degrees and Marlene graciously hosted a couple of rooftop pool days in a row. She’s such a great friend and a great hostess who is always willing […] Read the rest…
About Those Hardings
This is our blog, filled with pictures, stories and updates from our little life here in Manhattan. Leave us a comment, and keep in touch! More About Us.
- Brooklyn Half Marathon
- I am so happy I did the Brooklyn Half. I loved training for it. The three months leading up to the race required me to schedule time to run four times a week, and this became such a nice time for me to do something for myself, and for Klane to get to spend some […] Read more – ‘Brooklyn Half Marathon’.
- Picnic with Dad
- We spent a few hours enjoying the nice weather at the Great Lawn the other Saturday. The kids loved playing in the nice grass, looking at all the dogs walking by, and exploring. I took a few pictures BUT FIRST allow me to show you the pictures I took on my 12 mile run early […] Read more – ‘Picnic with Dad’.
- Ben and Nora: 13.5 months
- Time is flying and the kids continue to grow and change so quickly I feel like I can’t keep up. The other day I jotted down as much as I could think of off the top of my head about what they are doing right now at 13.5 months. So here are my super rough […] Read more – ‘Ben and Nora: 13.5 months’.
- Mom and Dad’s visit
- Mom and Dad were here for a few days and it was great to have them! The first day, we took the kids to the Museum of Natural History, which I have been wanting to do for a long time. I knew they would love the animals, especially Nora. Predictably, she was thrilled and Ben […] Read more – ‘Mom and Dad’s visit’.
- Mother’s Day
- I was lucky to celebrate Mother’s Day with my children and my own mother. Such a blessing in so many ways. I’m grateful she was here visiting and also grateful she’s here, considering the year she has had and the battle she has fought. I am so grateful for her presence in my life. I […] Read more – ‘Mother’s Day’.