We had a nice, long trip to Utah and loved it. Klane had a chance to catch up on his Utah based hobbies like skiing and target shooting – including restoring an old rifle that he got for his birthday, a fun project for him! I loved being with family and enjoying all the babies. […] Read the rest…
About Those Hardings
This is our blog, filled with pictures, stories and updates from our little life here in Manhattan. Leave us a comment, and keep in touch! More About Us.
- Ward Baby Shower
- My young women president and another neighbor threw this shower and it was so fun to see so many old friends. I was overwhelmed by the love and support from the women in the ward I grew up in. I was just overwhelmed by the support and so humbled and grateful that they would come […] Read more – ‘Ward Baby Shower’.
- It’s Raining Babies!
- The Harding sisters threw me and the twins the most beautiful baby shower. The theme was “It’s Raining Babies!” and it was awesome! There were white puffy clouds, white umbrellas and raindrops falling from the ceiling. There were beautiful desserts (including cloud shaped cookies!) and delicious food. Most importantly I was surrounded by grandmothers, aunts, […] Read more – ‘It’s Raining Babies!’.
- Christmas 2014
- Christmas Eve with Hardings and Christmas Day with Grafs. Picture dump! Read more – ‘Christmas 2014’.
- Pregnancy update: 22 weeks!
- I have been feeling really great! I’m enjoying pregnancy a lot right now. The morning sickness stopped at 15-16 weeks and I’m starting to show enough people are starting to recognize that I’m pregnant! It’s pretty fun and everyone is so excited and interested when I tell them I’m having twins. I also started being […] Read more – ‘Pregnancy update: 22 weeks!’.
- The holiday season
- I am so enjoying life in New York right now. Our jobs are both going really really well. Klane is doing the kind of work he has been hoping to do the whole time we’ve lived here, and he is killing it and getting positive recognition and more great work flowing in, and that is […] Read more – ‘The holiday season’.