My parents have been telling me they’re sad they can’t be here with me to experience this twin pregnancy. The other week my dad said he wanted to just hop on a plane and come see me! But I never thought he would actually DO it! :) Early on Friday morning Klane’s phone rang, he […] Read the rest…
About Those Hardings
This is our blog, filled with pictures, stories and updates from our little life here in Manhattan. Leave us a comment, and keep in touch! More About Us.
- march update – the babies are almost here!
- what’s been keeping me busy lately… we had our last big snow of the season, i’m sure of it. it happened at the beginning of march. that day i went to the doctor and then to joanna’s place to meet up with her, casey and kids. it was fun to see casey again, they just […] Read more – ‘march update – the babies are almost here!’.
- Pregnancy update : 34 weeks!
- we made it to 34 weeks! that was the next big milestone after 28. i’m hoping to make it to at least 37 weeks (full term!) but we’ll just have to see! it’s crazy to me that you really can’t predict when twins will arrive. you hear about women going into labor anytime between 35-41 […] Read more – ‘Pregnancy update : 34 weeks!’.
- Maternity pics
- Joanna and I went to Central Park and took some pictures of each other with our baby bumps. I think they turned out really cute! She’s about two weeks ahead of me in her pregnancy. Joanna is 34 weeks and I’m 32 weeks in these photos. I love that we will be having our babies […] Read more – ‘Maternity pics’.
- Work baby shower
- I went in to the office to visit and pick up all my stuff, and my work friends surprised me with a baby shower! It was so sweet, they ordered lunch and a cake, and they even planned games. I was so blown away by their thoughtfulness and generosity. It meant a whole lot to […] Read more – ‘Work baby shower’.
- Adjusting to my “life of leisure”
- A few days after I was released from the hospital, I saw my doctor for a follow-up. She and I agreed that it was best if I not return to work. I could feel that things were healing, but I definitely still felt tender, more uncomfortable than before. Getting up and around has gotten more […] Read more – ‘Adjusting to my “life of leisure”’.