Annie came to visit for the weekend! She was kind enough to ditch her girlfriends and hang out with us a bunch while she was here. I was glad because I so enjoyed spending time with her and being in vacation mode a bit. The theme for the weekend was “so many treats, so little [...] Read the rest…
About Those Hardings
This is our blog, filled with pictures, stories and updates from our little life here in Manhattan. Leave us a comment, and keep in touch! More About Us.
- Valentine’s Day 2014
- On the actual holiday we went straight to the church after work to chaperone the stake youth Vday dance. It was actually fun. I wanted to dance really bad but I refused to be that leader that all the kids are embarrassed of. Which probably means I am getting old. We really celebrated the lovers’ [...] Read more – ‘Valentine’s Day 2014’.
- Winter time, time to think
- It has snowed a lot this winter. Like, a LOT. But, you know, it’s beautiful, so whatever. I’ve been silent on the blog lately because I’ve been distracted by good things, for once. I’ve been studying the Book of Mormon on Instagram along with @bofm365 and it has been such a great experience. Every day [...] Read more – ‘Winter time, time to think’.
- snowy times
- We’ve gotten a lot of snow so far this year! I kind of love it! This week the snow stuck to all the trees and it looked so beautiful outside. This kind of weather makes me want to plug in my Christmas lights (yes, they’re still up), and curl up under a blanket with a [...] Read more – ‘snowy times’.
- The best kind of weekend: good friends and good food
- Started Saturday off with birthday brunch and wanderings with Alexa. Went to a baby shower for my friend Carrie. The only picture I took was before everyone got there when they were preparing food. It was a fun time though! Our friend Aurora played a show downtown and she was INCREDIBLE! It was so fun [...] Read more – ‘The best kind of weekend: good friends and good food’.
- A birthday in the Village
- Alexa and I celebrated her birthday over the weekend with brunch at a favorite in the Village, then a morning of market wandering, photo boothing, rooftop gazing, and teacup hand-warming. It was a joyful time to celebrate a beautiful friend. Alexa, I am so grateful you were born! Let’s do this again next year. Read more – ‘A birthday in the Village’.