When we planned our trip to Zion, the one thing I really wanted to do was hike to the top of Angel’s Landing. For such a short hike, it offers an unforgettable, totally exhilarating experience, and incredible views from the top. It’s also physically challenging enough to make you feel like you’ve really conquered something. [...] Read the rest…
About Those Hardings
This is our blog, filled with pictures, stories and updates from our little life here in Manhattan. Leave us a comment, and keep in touch! More About Us.
- Utah with Alexa: Girls Day
- On Saturday morning we woke up at the cabin. Not a bad way to start a day. We drove down to Provo, where Amanda hosted theeeee most amazing brunch for us. It was so fun to see Joanna and Amanda, and to catch up with everyone! After brunch Jo had to take Sally home for [...] Read more – ‘Utah with Alexa: Girls Day’.
- Utah with Alexa: Zion
- I had the BEST time in Utah over the weekend. It was SO fun showing Alexa where I’m from, the beauty of my home state, and everything that makes me who I am. I also felt validated because when it was time to go back to New York, she agreed with me that it’s hard [...] Read more – ‘Utah with Alexa: Zion’.
- Macy’s Flower Show
- On Saturday morning before Conference, I met up with Lindsay, Sam and baby Rhett to go to the Macy’s Flower Show. (Klane had to do a service project with the scouts, or he would have joined us.) It was a fun time! The whole store was filled to bursting with colorful floral displays. It was [...] Read more – ‘Macy’s Flower Show’.
- Fun YW Activities lately
- We have had some really fun YW activities lately. For Valentine’s, we made hearts and cookies and “heart-attacked” a couple unsuspecting ward members front doors. It was a fun way to do service and show love! We also attended Autumn and Lisbeth’s dance performance, which was so much fun to see their talents! Those girls [...] Read more – ‘Fun YW Activities lately’.
- Warm days ahead…
- I had to work today. I brought in healthy whole wheat zucchini and whole wheat carrot applesauce muffins, and everybody loved me. Haha. It was a slow day, which was nice! When we work Saturdays, we only have to be there from 8 to 1:00. So, after work I walked through Central Park to hit [...] Read more – ‘Warm days ahead…’.