I have the greatest friends. Lindsay, Alexa, Joanna and Marlene put their heads together to plan a beautiful baby shower for me. The details were so cute, the food was awesome, and most importantly I felt surrounded by love and support from so many friends. I loved it! Especially as we anticipate adding two kids […] Read the rest…
About Those Hardings
This is our blog, filled with pictures, stories and updates from our little life here in Manhattan. Leave us a comment, and keep in touch! More About Us.
- Adjusting to my “life of leisure”
- A few days after I was released from the hospital, I saw my doctor for a follow-up. She and I agreed that it was best if I not return to work. I could feel that things were healing, but I definitely still felt tender, more uncomfortable than before. Getting up and around has gotten more […] Read more – ‘Adjusting to my “life of leisure”’.
- Week in the hospital
- On Tuesday I had my 28 week prenatal appointment. Everything looked great, the babies were both growing perfectly normally and I wasn’t showing any signs of preterm labor. I had a good conversation with my doctor about birth options and I was feeling great about how everything was going. Her last words to me were, […] Read more – ‘Week in the hospital’.
- Pregnancy/Life update: 28 weeks!
- Milestone! I’ve reached the third trimester! I can’t believe how fast everything is going by, but I am really enjoying every stage of this pregnancy. The last week or so I’ve started to feel a few of the aches and pains people talk about, but nothing major at all. My hips are a little sore […] Read more – ‘Pregnancy/Life update: 28 weeks!’.
- January madness
- (snowy january selfies) This month has been CRAZY. Klane and I flew opposite directions out of Salt Lake after Christmas break, he flew to Portland to work and I flew home to NY to work and start the apartment hunt. We needed to move out by the end of January. As soon as my plane […] Read more – ‘January madness’.
- Pregnancy update : 25 weeks!
- Thought I would post a little pregnancy update on how the twins are doing! I am seeing a Maternal Fetal Medicine specialist for my prenatal care since my multiple pregnancy is considered higher risk than a singleton pregnancy. I feel really secure knowing they are keeping such a close eye on the babies and their […] Read more – ‘Pregnancy update : 25 weeks!’.