So three days in and I think we might be pretty much done with sleep training! (knock on wood) On the second night, Ben and Nora went to bed at 7:15 without crying at all and slept until 4:45 am! When they woke up they cried for about 20 minutes and then they slept until […] Read the rest…
About Those Hardings
This is our blog, filled with pictures, stories and updates from our little life here in Manhattan. Leave us a comment, and keep in touch! More About Us.
- Trip to Rochester
- Justin and Andrea moved to Rochester for medical school last week! I am so happy to have family in my same state! It’s been fun when the family texts each other and I know they are in my time zone. So I can text Justin or Andrea at 7 am and they write back right […] Read more – ‘Trip to Rochester’.
- We started sleep training last night. The kids have always been great night sleepers, waking only for one middle of the night feeding and going right back to sleep until 7 or 7:30 am. But recently they’ve been waking up 45-60 minutes after bedtime and then at 1 or 2 am needing a pacifier replaced […] Read more – ‘CIO’.
- Epic Walk
- Alternate post title: “Why I Never Leave The House” I took the kids on an epic walk to Shake Shack on 86th street with my friend Marlene and her daughter Alice. It was over 50 blocks each way! The babies did great and slept a lot of the way. We got to Shake Shack and […] Read more – ‘Epic Walk’.
- Ben and Nora’s nursery
- I had so much fun putting Ben and Nora’s nursery together. With such limited space in New York City, it’s such a treat that they even have their own space, so I feel very lucky that I got to decorate this little room for them. I used grey and yellow and kept things pretty simple. […] Read more – ‘Ben and Nora’s nursery’.
- Four months!
- I can’t believe Ben and Nora have been part of our family now for a third of a year! It’s crazy how fast time flies! We took them to the doctor for their 4 month checkup and shots last week. Ben started crying while Dr. Senkler was weighing him, so we were already in trouble […] Read more – ‘Four months!’.