I don’t normally consider myself to be a selfish person. But one day of the year I allow myself to release any and all guilt associated with being the center of attention and having a day be all about me, and I enjoy my birthday to the fullest. As has become tradition, I spent my [...] Read the rest…
About Those Hardings
This is our blog, filled with pictures, stories and updates from our little life here in Manhattan. Leave us a comment, and keep in touch! More About Us.
- My Happy Place
- I’ve been in a sort of slump lately. Why am I feeling so …. blah? The daily routine of going to the gym, going to work, doing my responsibilities, cooking dinner, blah blah blah… it was really just making me feel not so happy. I couldn’t figure out the reason for the slump. Then, after [...] Read more – ‘My Happy Place’.
- Mom and Dad visit
- At church on Sunday, one of the bishopric members joked that if my parents came to church with us again they would be given callings. I guess they do visit us kind of a lot! But it’s just so dang fun! Here’s a recap of their visit: Friday: We went running in Central Park and [...] Read more – ‘Mom and Dad visit’.
- Halloween festivities
- Ward Halloween Party: I was a cat. YW did face painting. Kids ate donuts on a string. It was epic. Sunday night we carved pumpkins and ate Indian food with Ila, Hudson and Mira. And on the actual holiday, I dressed as a cat (again) for work, and we went to Sam and Lindsay’s for [...] Read more – ‘Halloween festivities’.
- The view from up there.
- On a particularly sparkling morning this week, I was walking by a luxury apartment building on 5th Avenue where I happen to know one of the doormen (a sweet old latino man who moonlights as a janitor at my office), and he happened to be standing on the sidewalk, and he asked me if I [...] Read more – ‘The view from up there.’.
- While Klane was in LA for 2 weeks…
- I hosted a Vampire Diaries premiere party. I went to brunch in Brooklyn. I watched General Conference. I went to a movie alone (for the first time ever). I cooked a live lobster with friends. Yep. That happened. Read more – ‘While Klane was in LA for 2 weeks…’.